Monday, December 24

Merry Christmas!

To my dearest family & friends:

I pray a wonderful New Year for you and your families. Enjoy spending time with the one's you love and count the many blessings that you had this previous year, for they are many! As for myself, I am thankful for my family who have been supporting of my many decisions, guiding me in the ways of the Lord this past year with their (and the Lords) guidance.

Merry Christmas to you all and in lieu of this wonderful season...I'm off to Grammy's and Grandpa's for FOOD :)

Love always,

Christa
Mini Cupcakes with M&M ornaments, almonds for the tree trunk, light white icing with green food dye
and basic yellow cake mix.
ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. We're excited to follow your blog! Keep posting and here's the book we were talking about:

    http://www.moosewoodcooks.com/products-page/cookbooks/moosewood-restaurant-cooking-for-health/

    So. Good.

    Love,
    Clara and Abigail

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you guys found it! Thank you so much for sending me the link to the cookbook! :) I will posting new stuff...right...about...now. I decided to go on a flax seed and banana-bread cooking frenzy lol.

    ReplyDelete